Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I wanna check you for ticks

spin class kicked my ass.
this donk is sore.


just had a terrible phone conversation. fuck crying.
I'm more tan than I am pink, but still a little pink which is annoying.
I'm really loving all the classes at the gym, they put me in a good mood. Tomorrow is like hip hop step type class. jiggle time.
Finally got my new phone. :) need numbers though.

The house I'd live in, in St. Augustine would be the house my mom and I lived in right after I was born. Kind of cool, it's this huge victorian house in downtown with a huge low growing tree in the front yard. I have pictures of me sitting in it when I was really little. Anyway, a huge deck and a garden in the backyard. Just like a neat fucking house. I know I'll be super lonely at first, but I'm a big girl and this is something I've been wanting to do..so suck it up.

And I'm sleepy before twelve. thank you fitness,

No comments: