Spent most of the day and night at the hospital. Made Elijah a gift bag, camo stickers, and hunting/fishing stckers on one side. The other side was Cheesy best friend stickers and monster trucks, inside was FUUUULL of all types of sugar free candy. And a hilarious card he kept reading and laughing at. Seeing him like this as made me really realize how much he means to me, the world. We are complete opposites but I love him with my whole heart, and he will always come first. Typing about him even makes me cry. I did really well today though, played nurse all day. Got kind of ill with the actual nurses, he seriously in had an empty IV in his arm for two freaking hours, like SERIOUSLY? I called so many times, sooo many times, went to the nurses station got semi bitchy but I was worried they'd hurt him out of annoyance towards me so I stayed semi calm. Anytime he asked for water I had to like hold it so he could drink, I felt so nurselike haha. I caught up with his older sister, shared creepy bum stories. She's a teacher at the elementary school in Candler Park, so she had her first grade class write Elijah get well soon cards, cutest things alive. I would marry Joe Mchale from The Soup. (fyi) Anyway, today was his mom's birthday so we were able to talk her into finally leaving the hospital to get out to eat. She called the entire time. I got him to take a walk around the floor before the redid all his IVs and hooked him back up to his oxygen. Tomorrow we find out if the gallbladder has to be removed or not, before I left the hospital his fever spiked back up to 103 and he started the shakes. Haha, ooohhh and when I gave him bag of candy I specifically said this is for waaaaay later when you're completely healthy, what does he do as soon as I look away? open one and eat it. haha idiot.
I miss him not showing up with out asking and just hopping in bed to sleep or listen to my talk about everything possible. I miss him sneaking his dog in through my balcony so my dogs would lose their shit on it. I miss him threatening to kick every guys ass that I'm friends with. Haha, I just miss him. Calling him and it being some ridiculous country song, riding around in his retardly lifted trunk. Complete opposites but he really is one of the best guys that's ever been in my life, he'd take a bullet for me not a lot of people could rest assured with that. Right now I'd trade places with him without even thinking, I hate seeing him like this.

Alison came into town last night, David begged me to do merch for them and The Hymns. So we went and did that, got a shirt out of it. It was really good, I semi hate saying that...but I really enjoyed it. At first I was like ehhhhhhh about I don't know the people. But both bands played well had my feet tapping. Stayed at the coffee shop till like three that morning hanging out, a lot of fun. Davids dating this girl that I immediately took a liking to. Never happens. Haha, but she seems like his best pick so far. I like being a brunette. Really enjoying this color. Supposed to start a diabetic carb diet to help Elijah out, if he's losing what little weight he has. I'm gonna too. Haha, just not insulin shots. Bone marrow test is last resort end of the week. So I feel like their steering away from their first instinct. Thanks be to god. haha
Mallory just left a lilbit ago, we had a real facebook lurk sesh. Idiot bitches, for real. Okay so I have a photobucket full of facebook pictures that are hilaaarious like pictures that should be on ebaums world. And I either went to high school with these people or somehow was stalked by them at some point. They are just sitting there I guess kind of for laughs and for me to fwd to people, but everyone is always like where'd you find that.....uuhhh.....I know them?
Florida in about a week and a half. After that I gotta get on my shit or move to Portland.
I miss him not showing up with out asking and just hopping in bed to sleep or listen to my talk about everything possible. I miss him sneaking his dog in through my balcony so my dogs would lose their shit on it. I miss him threatening to kick every guys ass that I'm friends with. Haha, I just miss him. Calling him and it being some ridiculous country song, riding around in his retardly lifted trunk. Complete opposites but he really is one of the best guys that's ever been in my life, he'd take a bullet for me not a lot of people could rest assured with that. Right now I'd trade places with him without even thinking, I hate seeing him like this.

Alison came into town last night, David begged me to do merch for them and The Hymns. So we went and did that, got a shirt out of it. It was really good, I semi hate saying that...but I really enjoyed it. At first I was like ehhhhhhh about I don't know the people. But both bands played well had my feet tapping. Stayed at the coffee shop till like three that morning hanging out, a lot of fun. Davids dating this girl that I immediately took a liking to. Never happens. Haha, but she seems like his best pick so far. I like being a brunette. Really enjoying this color. Supposed to start a diabetic carb diet to help Elijah out, if he's losing what little weight he has. I'm gonna too. Haha, just not insulin shots. Bone marrow test is last resort end of the week. So I feel like their steering away from their first instinct. Thanks be to god. haha
Mallory just left a lilbit ago, we had a real facebook lurk sesh. Idiot bitches, for real. Okay so I have a photobucket full of facebook pictures that are hilaaarious like pictures that should be on ebaums world. And I either went to high school with these people or somehow was stalked by them at some point. They are just sitting there I guess kind of for laughs and for me to fwd to people, but everyone is always like where'd you find that.....uuhhh.....I know them?
Florida in about a week and a half. After that I gotta get on my shit or move to Portland.

No comments:
Post a Comment