went bowling tonight, Callie and I vs. Matt and Kyle. I was pin dropper, I did quite the opposite. The "get you" is actually "get you some."
I am always just getting my hope up and shot down, in one way or another. I feel like this is a better idea than an actual reality, you know? It's the thought I like more than what I know is actually good for me. Kind of a total let down, and I know with this theory I still will press on until I know, am completely aware that it in fact WAS better thought then reality. I'll go through a mourning period, blah blah blah. same old.
I'm watching this thing on this what seems to be a normal dad that killed his eleven year old son and put him in a trash can. shit, seriously?
My dog is my heart.
Alison's car is fucked so who knows.
p.s. Rob Dyrdek, if youre reading this..be mine?

No comments:
Post a Comment