will always harbor this chip on my shoulder. always, it's proven time and time again it is not going anywhere. I will always blame you for ruining everything, I just will. I can't help it or control it, I know I'm unfair and sometimes a little crazy but I will always feel like this when it comes to you. It's not going anywhere and I think it's just making things worse doing the friends thing.
Stupid idea, because youre still able to make me cry just like you used to. You're still able to get me riled in about two point five with some sarcastic rude statement. Youre still able to twist everything possible to fit for you. So clearly friends is out of the question and it's just asking too much from the both of us. It's unfair for us to try and keep up a friendship that deteriorated for a reason, a reason I'll never get past. I just can't, I can't. This isn't what I had planned for us, not even close. I put my everything into something and got nothing but heartache in return. Now I'm not the same person I was, I'm just not. Half of me is okay with not being the same person. It sucks but I can't do hot and cold anymore, this is an emotional rollercoaster and I want off the ride.
This is my resignation. We weren't ever friends to begin with, it was immediate for us...married at eighteen. I guess that was where it went wrong. My fault, but friends is too complicated for us.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment